Friday, April 8, 2016

Solve and Color

Good Afternoon! 

I am enjoying a beautiful day off of work today, enjoying the sunshine and getting some work done. I was teaching 5th grade yesterday which was a different then where I am normally. I love being in primary with 3rd grade being my favorite. yesterday was a little bit of a challenge, the kids don't have school today so they were very ready for a three day weekend. 

One activity I brought with me to do yesterday with them was my new multiplication solve and color activities. I love having some different worksheets or things for students to work on when I am in their classroom to either fill up extra time or to change up what they normally do with their teachers. 

Displaying IMG_0154.JPG
Displaying IMG_0154.JPG

This new spring pack is so fun and a great time filler. 

It is in my store now and on sale till the end of today! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Madalynn-Clark


Don't forget to comment and introduce yourself so I can check your blog out. 

- Mrs. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment