Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Meet Mrs. Clark

Hello and Welcome to my blog!

 After many years of reading teacher blogs I decided it was time to add my own thoughts to the blogging community. I am currently a substitute teacher working towards my Masters in Elementary Education. I mostly sub in elementary classes and have many great stories to share with you all. Along with subbing and school I love love love to create teaching products for Teacherspayteachers. Go check out my store and see some of the different items I have available, if there is something you like but need it customized just contact me and I would love to work with you to create products that you love and use.

When I am not teaching I am usually either baking, reading or spending time with my lovely husband. We recently got married and are enjoying married life and going on adventures in our little town. Along with these things I am also very involved with our church and the young adults group. I am often there cooking food for our weekly service or hanging out with the kiddos in children's ministry.

I look forward to meeting so many of you in this blogging community through my blog and hope to get to share some of my favorite products with you.

HEAD OVER TO MY STORE RIGHT NOW FOR A SPECIAL 15% OFF SALE TO KICK OFF THIS NEW BLOG!!!!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Madalynn-Clark

Leave me a comment and introduce yourself and I will go check out your blog. :)

- Mrs. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment