Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Play Dough Mats

So this week is conferences at my school district so work for subs is pretty slim. I have been using this time to update my store and add some new products. One thing that I love to take with me when I am subbing are play dough mats. These are fun and sometimes something out of the oridnary for students. I use them for early finishers or just for a fun activity to use during some down time in the day. I created a set of these mats and laminated them to take with me, I have spent a lot of stime subbing in kindergarten and first grade so I made a set of these mats for both grades. I used the Dolch sight words for each grade so the students are normally familiar with the words.


I hope you like these fun mats! I am excited to keep creating some projects before going on vacation this weekend!! 

Don't forget to comment so that I can check out your blogs! 

Also go check out my store and see the new products. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Clarks-Classroom

- Mrs. Clark

Displaying IMG_0157.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment